GitOps and Automating Container Deployments, with Nirmal Mehta
Automating container deployments with GitOps is the topic of this podcast with Bret's guest, Nirmal Mehta. At the time of the show (March 2021), Nirmal was a Distinguished Engineer and Director at Booz Allen Hamilton. He is also a Docker Captain. Streamed live on YouTube Mar 4, 2021, Ep 114.
- Unedited live recording of this show on YouTube (Ep 114)
Topics and Links
- Guide to GitOps from weaveworks
- GitOps origins; a blog from weaveworks: What DevOps is to the Cloud, GitOps is to Cloud Native
- Flux CD
- Argo CD
- Swarm Sync for Docker Swarm GitOps
- YouTube Live Show (Ep 113) where Bret talks about, and gives a demo of, Crossplane
- YouTube Live Show (Ep 142) where Bret and Viktor Farcic cover DevOps Automation with Crossplane
- Control GitHub GitOps through "branch protection rules"
- Nirmal Mehta on Twitter @normalfaults